Make a booking - Subiaco
Salon T&C’s – Kindly Review Before Booking
Before you book your appointment, kindly review our full list of policies and comprehensive terms and conditions below to ensure a seamless and enjoyable salon experience.
By booking an appointment at Circles of Hair you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy and consenting to any cancellation charges. It is the clients responsibility to view these terms prior to their booking to ensure a seamless experience.
Our Salons T’s & C’s:
- We use a tiered pricing system that correlates with the level of experience of our stylists.
- Please be aware that prices on our website are an estimate only. You will be quoted an accurate price prior to beginning any booked services. Extra product will be charged for longer/thicker lengths.
- Deposits are required for bookings made over the phone. The amount will be confirmed with you depending on the service booked.
- Please note that the service times stated on our website include the service only, not processing time. Timing on the website is by estimate only and will vary for each client. We recommend that you call the salon in advance if you would like to know the approximate timing of your appointment.
- We are proud to be a Sustainable salon. A Green fee of $3 will be added on every visit. Let’s make salon waste history!
- We send a confirmation text/email 2 days prior to your appointment as a friendly reminder. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call the salon a minimum of 24 hours before your booking.
- No cancellations or changes allowed within 24 hours of the appointment. Cancellations and changes within 24 hours or missing your appointment will result in a fee of 50% of the value per booked service or deposit amount.
- Clients are unable to bring someone along to their appointment who is not getting their hair done. This policy has been put in place to ensure that we can provide the best possible service to our customers and maintain a comfortable and professional atmosphere in our salons. *Babies up too and under 6 months exempt*
- To cancel or reschedule your appointment, call the salon a minimum of 24 hours before your booking.
- No cancellations or changes are permitted within 24 hours of the appointment. Cancellations and changes within 24 hours or missing your appointment will result in a fee of 50% of the value per booked service or deposit amount.
- Cancellation fee must be paid before booking in another service at either salons.
- Consultation fee is non-refundable but is redeemable at the time of your appointment.
- If you haven’t had your hair coloured with us previously, we require you to come in for a complimentary test strand. This test is designed to assess the integrity of your hair to ensure the best possible outcome. We kindly ask you to prioritise this step to avoid any potential adverse reactions or the possibility of being refused colour services. If, on the day of your appointment you chose not to come in for a test strand and experience a hair reaction, we will not be able to proceed with the scheduled colouring services.
- If we are unable to proceed with the colouring services due to adverse reactions and you have paid a deposit, this can be reverted to a credit on your account for future bookings or be redeemed on different services and products on the day.
- To book your test strand please call the salon you are booked in with and one of our friendly Front of House staff will assist.
- Consultations require a $50 non-refundable deposit that is redeemable at the time of your appointment service & can also be redeemed on products.
- Consultations with our expert artists are by appointment only: no walk-ins. Please be mindful when walking into the salon without an appointment that we may not be able to accommodate your consultation request at that time. Our staff will endeavour to book you in at the soonest availability.